SDAHW offer a wide range of services
* Benefits Advice, including eligibility as well as guidance and
assistance on form-filling. If you are unsure which benefits you may be entitled to, contact the centre and we will be
happy to assist you.
* Northern Ireland Memorial Fund application advice and guidance
* Alternative Therapies - Reflexology is carried out on a weekly
basis in the Centre
* Drop-In Centre
* Photocopying and Faxing Services
* Access to the Internet
* Befriending and Support
* Sub-Group Activities for members as well as Group Activities
* Courses which have in the past included First aid, introduction to computing as well
as sign language.
If you require any help or assistance with any of the points mentioned above, please contact
the Centre and we will endeavour to assist you.